We are now into the final days of the 2018 Synod. The closing Mass happens this Sunday. Many of the synod fathers are taking the opportunity to spend time with the youth delegates and are reflecting on what the past four weeks has meant to them and what they take away from this journey.
Here are the stories that we bring you on today's episode of Perspectives Daily:
- Archbishop of Ireland addresses the media today and talks about the major take-away he will bring back to Ireland.
- Cardinal Archbishop Luis Tagle of Manila sends a message to the youth of the world.
- Synod youth delegate Briana Santiago talks to Grotto Network in this latest edition of Voices of the Synod.
- The Prior of Taize talks to Vatican News about how important the youth was to this historic synod of bishops.
- World Youth Day is just months away. We have the latest update on the event on this video segment of World Youth Day Minute.
In addition to those, here are some of the latest Catholic news stories from around the world making headlines today:
That's it for today. Be sure to check in with us again on Monday for more of the latest Catholic news and stories that you need to know.
You can always catch past episodes of Perspectives Daily
on our website listed here