On Monday, our friends over at HeadlineBistro.com
began a series of articles from prominent Catholic commentators examining the influence of Pope John Paul II.
The series, titled John Paul II: A Blessed Legacy
, will feature columns by:
- Supreme Knight Carl Anderson on John Paul II and the Civilization of Love
- George Weigel on John Paul II’s life as an exemplary model of Christian discipleship
- Mother Agnes Mary Donovan, SV, on the Polish Pontiff as a herald for the gospel of life.
- Ambassador Jim Nicholson on Pope John Paul II and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Magnificat editor-in-chief Fr. Peter Cameron, OP, on John Paul II the artist
- Political commentator Kathryn Jean Lopez on John Paul II and the New Evangelization
- Salt + Light TV’s Fr. Thomas Rosica on John Paul II and World Youth Day
- American Papist blogger Thomas Peters on the “JPII Generation.”
... and many more on topics including Pope John Paul II’s contribution to ecumenism and theology of the body.
New articles will be released each day in the week leading up to Pope John Paul II’s beatification this Sunday.
Read the series on Headline Bistro here
CNS photo/Catholic Press Photo